Former White House Social Secretary Laurie Firestone is an expert in business event planning, international protocol, social etiquette and fundraising.
- Laurie is a polished and persuasive communicator, an experienced public speaker, board level presenter and has made numerous television appearances.
- A highly sought after as a speaker by diverse groups including Presidential Libraries, Corporations, Non-Profits, and social organizations.
- Laurie has additionally made public appearances as a protocol and entertaining expert on CNN, C-SPAN, and ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
- Author of “An Affair to Remember: State Dinners for Home Entertaining,” sharing her insider’s knowledge to purposeful entertaining.
- With keynotes, break-out sessions and on-site workshops, she shares her expertise in areas of company wide excellence.
- Learn more about Laurie’s requested speaking topics here.
In her book, ”An Affair To Remember” Laurie takes readers on a historical tour of State Dinners at the White House. The book was written to share stories, photos, and menus that occurred while Laurie was serving as Social Secretary during the Presidency of George H. W. Bush.
($19.95 plus shipping & handling)